PVC Macromolecule Reinforced Heat Resistant Waterproofing Roof Membrane Basic Info
Model NO.: Hengruitong
Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
Surface Treatment: Film Coated
Certification: ISO, CE
Usage: Indoor or Outdoor
Anti Root Membrane Model No.: PVC
HS Code: 3920109090
Type: Waterproof Roll Material
Anti Root Membrane Material: PVC
Ceiling Tile Type: PVC Ceilings
Color: White ,Black ,Blue Ect
Anti Root Membrane Roll Size: 20*2m
Sample: Free Sample
Transport Package: Standard Packing or as Request
PVC Macromolecule Reinforced Heat Resistant Waterproofing Roof Membrane Product Description
It is a kind of macromolecule materials, with strong tensile strength, high elongation, reliable quality & convenient construction.
PVC Macromolecule Reinforced Heat Resistant Waterproofing Roof Membrane Product Features
1. Strong tensile strength, high elongation, can fit big deformation of substrates.
2. Excellent anti-extreme weather property, can adapt to various environment temperature difference.
3. Suitable for exposed projects with long lifetime and good anti-aging property.
4. Can be welded firmly and reliably.
5. Outstanding root penetration resistance, best choice for planted roofs.
6. Simple and fast construction without pollution.
7. Great plasticity and fast treatment with corners and details.
Scope of Application
1. Steel structure roofs, exposed and unexposed concrete roofs, planted roofs.
2. Waterproof projects of basements, metros and tunnels.
1. To reach a great and long waterproof quality, it is recommended to use JOABOA customized system accessories and operate as JOABOA construction standards and technical regulation while application.
2. Different specification PVC should be piled separately while storage and transportation.
3. Avoid sun and rain, keep ventilate and far away from fire source.
4. Lifetime is one year since produced under normal storage and transportation.
PVC Macromolecule Reinforced Heat Resistant Waterproofing Roof Membrane Packaging & Shipping
1. Packing with strong wooden case in case of extruded.
2. Samples are shipped via TNT Express.
3. Large quantity would be shipped via sea freight to your local seaport.
4. The delivery time is 5 days after receiving the deposit.