Fiberglass Mats Twist roving fabric
Twist roving fabric
Square cloth is a roving plain weave fabric, is an important substrate for the paste glass fiber reinforced plastic. The strength of the grid is mainly in the weft direction of the fabric, for the requirements of the warp or weft strength of the occasion, can also be woven into a one-way square cloth, it can be arranged in the warp or weft more roving The
The quality of the square grid cloth requirements are as follows: ① fabric uniform, cloth flat, cloth flattened seats, no stains, hairs, creases, wrinkles, etc .; ② by, weft density, area weight, cloth width and length Meet the standard; ③ wrapped in a solid paper core, winding neat; ④ rapid, good resin permeability; ⑤ fabric made of laminated materials, dry and wet mechanical strength should meet the requirements.
The composite material coated with square cloth is characterized by low interlaminar shear strength, poor pressure and fatigue strength.
Glass fiber mats
(1) chopped strand mats cut the glass precursor (sometimes with roving) into a 50 mm long, randomized but evenly laid on the web, followed by an emulsion binder or a powdery powder After curing and curing into a short cut original silk felt. The chopped mat is mainly used for hand lay-up, continuous system board and mold molding and SMC process. The quality requirements of the chopped strand mat are as follows: (1) uniformity along the width direction; (2) the chopped strand is evenly distributed in the felting surface without the formation of the macropore, the binder is evenly distributed; (3) the strength of the dry felt; Of the resin infiltration and penetration.
(2) continuous raw silk felt in the process of drawing the glass raw silk or from the original drum out of the continuous wire was 8-shaped paved in the continuous moving mesh belt, the powder binder bonded. Continuous fiberglass filament fiber in the fiber is continuous, so the composite material to enhance the effect of shorter cut felt good. Mainly used in the pultrusion method, RTM method, pressure bag method and glass felt reinforced thermoplastic (GMT) and other processes.
(3) surface felt glass fiber reinforced plastic products usually need to form a rich resin layer, which is generally used in the alkali glass surface felt to achieve. This kind of felt is made of alkali glass (C), so it is resistant to the chemical resistance of FRP, especially because of the thinness of the felt and the smaller diameter of the glass fiber, it can absorb more resin to form the resin-rich layer. Live glass fiber reinforced materials (such as grid cloth) lines, play a role in surface modification.
(4) Needle felt felt needles are divided into chopped fiber needle felt and continuous raw silk needle felt. The chopped fiber needle felt is a short cut of 50mm glass wool, placed on a substrate placed on a conveyor belt, and then needle with a barbed needle. The needle cuts the chopped fiber into the substrate In the crochet and some of the fiber up to form a three-dimensional structure. The substrate used may be a thin fabric of glass fiber or other fibers, which has a fluffy feel. Its main uses include the use of insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, filter materials, can also be used in the production of glass fiber reinforced plastic, but the glass fiber reinforced plastic strength is low, the use of limited. Another type of continuous raw silk needle felt, is a continuous glass raw wire with a throwing device random throw on the continuous network, the needle plate needle, the formation of fiber interlocking three-dimensional structure of the felt. This felt is mainly used for the production of glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic palleable sheet.
(5) suture felt chopped glass fiber from 50mm or 60cm long can be sewn sewing machine into a chopped fiber or long fiber mat, the former can be
In some applications, instead of the conventional binder-bonded chopped mat, the latter replaces the continuous filament to some extent. Their common advantage is that they do not contain adhesives, avoiding contamination of the production process, while impregnating, combining good performance and low prices.