APP Waterproofing Membrane with ISO Basic Info
Model NO.: 11
Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
Thickness: 3mm, 4mm,5mm
Surface Treatment: Film Coated
Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
Usage: Roofs, Underground, etc
HS Code: 68071
Type: Waterproof Roll Material
Ceiling Tile Type: Fiberglass Ceilings
Surface: PE, Sand, Mineral.Aluminum
Transport Package: Plastic Bag. Pallet
Origin: Weifang China
APP Waterproofing Membrane with ISO Product Description
1. Construction waterproofing membrane
2. Bitumen membrane, anti-corrosion.
3. Many kinds of surfaces.
4. Torched applied.
APP Waterproofing Membrane with ISO Introduction
SBS(Styrene Butadiene Styrene) /APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified bitumen membrane is made by saturating the base in bitumen, or thermoplastic elastomer (such as SBS, APP, APAO, APO), reinforced with polyester or fiberglass, finishing the upward face with polythene membrane, fine sands or mineral slates (or grains) or etc.
APP Waterproofing Membrane with ISO Specification
|Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm|
|length||10m, or on demand|
|Surface||PE film, Aluminum foil, Yellow sand, Shale gravel(Schist), Colored sand|
|Notice||SBS modified bitumen membrane is specially applied in the cold district,|
APP modified bitumen membrane is more suitable for hot district with high temperature.
|Note||Self adhesive type|
Thickness: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm; With or without polyester felt
Surface: PE film, Aluminium foil, Double-sided adhesive
APP Waterproofing Membrane with ISO Applications
1.Roof and underground in industrial and civil buildings;
2.Bridge, subway, tunnel, swimming pool, etc.
3.Waste landfill, sewage plant, irrigation system, etc.
4.Make sure the roof deck smooth, and dry (moisture<9%), then apply the surface or roof deck homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint, till dry to start application.
There are two methods in application:
5. One way is by heating and melting method. Heat the polyethylene film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to be nearly melted (not flowing), then install the membrane filly bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
6. The other way is by cold adhesive method. Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck, then roll the membrane to install it to be fully slicked to roof deck.
By heating and melting method and by cold adhesive can be used in alternation in application as requested.
After application, a full serious inspection is required to sure no air bubble, no falling away, etc. to guarantee the waterproof life.
APP Waterproofing Membrane with ISO Storage:
Storage and transportation, the different types and specifications of the products should be stacked separately and should not be mixed. The storage temperature should not be higher than 50 ° C, stand up storage height of not more than two layers;
Storage and transport of different types and specifications of products should be stacked separately and should not be mixed. The storage temperature should not be higher than 50 ° C, stand up storage height of not more than two layers;
Normal storage conditions of transport, storage from the period from the date of production for one year.
APP Waterproofing Membrane with ISO Characteristics:
1) Good waterproof performance;
2) High tensile and tearing strength, elongation and size stability which accommodates substrate movement and deformation;
3) Anti-corrosion, mildew resistant and weather resistant;
4) Anti-puncture and rooting resistant, fatigue resistant;
5) Hot melt construction, solid and long-lasting;
6) Modified bitumen membrane is specially applied in the cold area. while APP modified bitumen membrane is more suitable for hot district with high temperature.
Technical Data Sheet
|1||Content of soluble/(g/sq m)||3mm||2100||*|
|Test phenomenon||No flow drip|
|3||Low temperature Flexibility/degree||-7||-15|
|Second high tension/(N/50mm)||*||*||*||*||800|
|Test phenomenon||While pulling, bitumen will not crack or separate with the felt|
|Second high elongation||*||*||15|