Butyl rubber waterproof sealing adhesive tape is mainly made of butyl rubber coated aluminum film,using the latest patented technology, through a special process produced by the environment-friendly solvent-free sealing adhesive material. It gives best performance on corrosion resistance, UV resistance, oxide resistance; It is used for water-proof, sealing,low temperature adaption.It is a quick and effective method of sealing and repairing that produces a lasting protection in all climates.
1) Excellent mechanical properties: high bonding strength and tensile strength, good elasticity and extension performance, strong adaptability to the shape change and crack of the interface, and good ability to trace the shape change of the substance.
2) Stable chemical properties: It is equipped with excellent chemical resistance, weather fastness, and corrosion resistance.
3) Reliable application performance: excellent binding property, water resistance, leak tightness and low-temperature resistance, and high stability in size.
5cm ~ 100cm
5m ~ 20m
Application of Butyl rubber waterproof sealing adhesive tape:
(1) For the waterproofing work of the roofing, underground and structural construction joint of new projects, as well as the lap joint and sealing of high polymer waterproof roll;
(2) For the sealing and waterproofing work of the structural construction joint of subway tunnels in municipal engineering;
(3) For the gas tightness, water tightness and shock absorption of the joint of colorful contour plate, as well as the gas tightness, water tightness and shock absorption of the joint of the polycarbonate sheet engineering;
(4) For the bonding and sealing work for the assembly and installation of vehicles;
(5) For the waterproofing and sealing work for the joint of the steel structure construction;
(6) The butyl rubber tape that covers the aluminum foil is fit for the waterproofing and sealing for various kinds of roofing engineering, color steel, steel structure, waterproof roll and PC sheet which are exposed to the sunshine.