The butyl waterproof tape is made from butyl rubber, polyisobutene and other raw materials. It is an environmental solvent-free and self-adhesive sealing material that is produced on the basis of a special formula, new compounding vulcanization technology and high polymer material and by means of special technological process.
0.7mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm / 1.2mm / 1.5mm
50mm / 75mm / 100mm / 150mm / 200mm / 250mm / 300mm ... 1000mm
5m or 10m or adjustable
Anti-UV aluminum foil / HDPE / other films
(1) Excellent mechanical properties: high bonding strength and tensile strength, good elasticity and extension performance, strong adaptability to the shape change and crack of the interface, and good ability to trace the shape change of the substance.
(2) Stable chemical properties: it’s equipped with excellent chemical resistance, weather fastness and corrosion resistance.
(3) Reliable application performance: excellent binding property, water resistance, leak tightness and low temperature resistance, and high stability in size.
(4) Easy operation technology,without torch application.
1. Construction method of the new engineering of steel structure roofing
(1) Select the proper specification according to the shape of the metal plate or the gap and joint width of the bonded part and in line with the requirements of the engineering design.
(2) Clean the bonded part of the metal plate.
(3) Uncover the double-face rubber tape slowly from one end of the metal plate, and stick the sealing tape to the lap joint of the lower layer of metal plate along the straight line of the joint. Then, press the tape gently with your hand, so as to make it stick fast to the metal plate.
(4) Tear the release paper on the butyl sealing tape, and press the metal plate on the upper layer of the interface into the bonded place. After bonding, squeeze the joint in sequence, so as to ensure that the joint is bonded and sealed tightly.
(5) Fix and tight the screw, and make the upper and lower bonding surfaces of the tape bonded tightly.
2. Construction method of eaves gutter of metal plate roofing
(1) After the eaves gutter is installed, clean the cement surface of the parapet wall above the eaves gutter, and paint the primer.
(2) After the primer is stable, install the flashing, so as to ensure that it has been installed securely and is bonded tightly with the wall.
(3) Clean the flashing, and bond the butyl sealing tape with a single face of aluminum foil at the joint of the flashing and the cement wall. Squeeze it in sequence, so as to ensure that the joint is bonded tightly; if the 80mm-wide single-face aluminum foil is applied into use, the flashing may not be used for the butyl sealing tape.
3. Construction method of leakage repair work of steel structure roofing
a. Repair method of leakage for the lap joint of metal plate
(1) Clean the original sealant at the lap joint of the metal plate
(2) Clean the metal plate at the part to be repaired
(3) Select different specifications of butyl sealing tape with a single face of aluminum foil according to the joint condition of the leaking part.
(4) Cover the joint directly with the butyl sealing tape with a single face of aluminum foil.
(5) After bonding, roll the repaired part in sequence, and make sure that the joint of the butyl sealing tape with a single face is bonded tightly.
b. Repair method of leakage for the joint of profiled steel sheet and cement wall
(1) Clean the original silicone adhesive at the joint of profiled steel sheet and cement wall
(2) Clean the joint of profiled steel sheet and cement wall again. There shall be no sugaring on the cement wall. When necessary, the primer shall be painted.
(3) Stick the butyl sealing tape with a single face of aluminum foil to the joint of the metal plate and cement wall. After bonding, roll the repaired part in sequence, and make sure that the joint of the butyl sealing tape with a single face is bonded tightly.
4. Construction method of day-lighting panel roofing
Application method of double-face tape
(1) After the day-lighting panel is installed on the framework, clean the part on the aluminum alloy pressing plate to be bonded with the tape.
(2) Uncover the tape, and stick it to the grooves on both sides of the aluminum alloy pressing plate. After installation, press the tape, and tear the release paper. Then, install the aluminum alloy pressing plate on the day-lighting panel, and fix it with waterproof screw.
(3) Cover and seal the joint of day-lighting panel and wall directly with the butyl sealing tape with a singl face.